The way I see it : )

By: Cody DiCavalcante

The way I see it, in 5 years I won’t have to worry about getting a nonsense lecture from a poly sci. major because he/she will find out that theres more to life than debates about the legalization of marijuana. Save your energy for marriage. Thats where the debates need serious skill in argumentation. The way I see it, that F I got on that test back in high school will not matter. The way I see it, after watching so many made actors and comedians get to where they are by being incredibly goofy and wierd, I don’t really need a personality adjustment. The way I see it, I probably will meet 90% assholes in life and the other 10% being those that matter. What you have to learn to do is increase your level of not giving a shit. The way I see it, love is never absolute on earth. Let’s be honest, your heart will be broken. The way I see it, I will probably go through a mid-life crisis and want that fast car and Fender guitar. The way I see it, technology will make us so inhumane in the next 20 years, we’ll want to make our own apocolypse. The way I see it, God does exist and he loves us a whole damn lot. The way I see it, its better to laugh than to be serious. The way I see it, money should grow on trees, even if they were fake ones. The way I see it, when I buy my own house, my bed will be more expensive than my television.  The way I see it, I will probably have to be something more than a “writer” if I want to provide for my future family. The way I see it, dogs are better house pets than cats. Cats don’t like to be pet. Felines must have gotten all that pride from their fame in Ancient Egypt. The way I see it, music sounds better when its above a reasonable volume. The way I see it, Bill Clinton did have sexual relations with that woman. Half the presidents job is to lie so that was a walk in the park. The way I see it, my car will average 32 miles to the gallon for a long time. The way I see it, it isn’t wrong to drink before 4 in the afternoon. The way I see it, pizza out of the oven should have 10 minutes of silence and non-fondling. One it is a valuble asset worth time to think about and two it may cause burning of the mouth. The way I see it, I will graduate college in a couple years. I’m fine with that. The way I see it, a house is better cooler than hot. The way I see it, the University of Arizona should probably just eliminate their parking and transportation building as a whole, it seems to suck more and more. The way I see it, I will most likely move to the other side of the country after college. The way I see it, windex works on more than just windows.  The way I see it, its better to trust your parents. They’re always right. The way I see it, I will continue to write on this blog. Thank you for reading. Have a great day my friends!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s